There are many new opportunities to work all over the world. People from early times start moving from one place to another. There are different reasons for that, like jobs, shelter, and many more. So, if you want to work in Hong Kong, you need different documents. One of the most important documents is a working visa hk. Please have a look at its details.
What is a visa, and why is it needed?
When a person wants to go to another country, that country needs to understand this person’s conditions. For this reason, a visa is used. It gives information about arranging a person in advance, like their travel, past details of visits, or any financial security. The visit may vary, and accordingly, the timing for the visa also. It may be for tourism, business, studies, or you are going for work.
The Hong Kong government issues this work visa to foreign countries who want to work there.
Application process and eligibility.
Before applying for an employment visa application, keep in mind whether you are eligible or not.
- Job offer:The person needs to have the required qualification for the job they seek.
- Records:The person seeking the job needs to have a clean criminal record. The application can be rejected if any criminal record is found.
- The Educational background of the person needs to be good. The quality of education is from reputed universities in their country.
Some important words.
- The first visa is valid for 1 year.
- Applicants if they change their job. They need to apply for a fresh visa.
- At least living for 7 years, the applicants can apply for permanent residence.