L4 to S3 nerve roots comprise the sciatic nerve. Any abnormalities of more nerve roots might be the source of the symptoms. Sciatica symptoms can be caused by irritation of t sacral plexus, nerve trunk, or peripheral nerve segments at either location. Because the sciatic nerve controls both leg feeling and muscle control, sciatica symptoms include leg pain, cramping, sensory abnormalities, and muscle weakness. As a result, specifics of symptoms, physical examination, and medical testing would all be taken into account when diagnosing sciatica, determining the cause of compression, and determining a reasonable prognosis. Going to the right hospital and consulting the right doctors will help you in sciatica pain relief hong kong.
- Stretching or mild discomfort on the outside of the buttock and leg, or even down to the ankle
- Numbness, tingling, or a burning sensation
- Muscle wasting or leg muscle weakening
- Calf muscle cramps regularly
- reduced reflex response
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion
- Spinal stenosis is a condition that affects the spine.
- degeneration in the intervertebral joints
- Ligament Hypertrophy
- Displacement of the spine
- Dysfunction of the sacroiliac joint
Invertible disc protruded
This is a spinal disorder in which the outer section of the discs or herniates to the spinal canal, producing inflammation and nerve compression. If the disc compresses the cauda equina, it causes cauda equina disease, a medical emergency requiring hospitalization.
Stenosis of the spinal cord
Spinal stenosis is a disorder in which the nerve root and spinal cord are crushed by the small spinal canal, leading to various neurological symptoms. Compression can be caused by deterioration of the facet joints or ligament thickness.
So sciatica treatment hk is a long process of many weeks, and the patient should be taken care of properly.